This intensive two-day program doesn’t promise to turn you into someone you’re not. It isn’t a business seminar, though it can help you to become more successful in everything you do.
- Harness the power of intention and commitment.
- Gain clarity on how to reach your personal goals.
- Improve listening and communication skills.
- Assume greater control over all areas of your life — especially your own mindset.
- Achieve the results you want, and help others do the same.
- Identify the tangible steps that can turn your dreams into reality.
- Understand what makes different personalities tick, and apply this insight to cultivate lasting and meaningful relationships.
- Unlock the power of positive thinking to take a proactive approach.
- Become your own cheerleader and motivational coach.
(8:59AM - 8:00PM, REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30AM)
Gain focus, define your goals and clarify your personal vision for balance in the 5 Pillars of Health®.
(8:59AM - 6:00PM, REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30AM)
Develop an action plan to own your vision, rise above the obstacles and achieve success.
09:00 AM - 08:00 PM PDT
Embassy - Biltmore Phoenix
2630 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix Arizona, 85016
Contact and Registration
$195 US / $214.50 CN | ITEM 8080
$100 US / $110 CN | ITEM 8090
$49 US / $53.90 CN | ITEM 8081
$195 US / $204.75 CN | ITEM 8080G
Must call Nikken U directly: 800-669-8859, option 5,
Mon-Fri, 7am - 4pm
Alumni accompanying paying first-time attendees FREE
Youth 16-22 years old with a paying attendee FREE
The fees are non-refundable. They are also non-transferable to another Consultant or guest. If you are unable to attend the class you have registered for, please notify Nikken University five business days prior to the date of the scheduled training class to be able to transfer your training fees to another class location. The transfer fee is $25. If you do not call to notify that you are unable to attend the class five business days prior to the class, your training fees will be forfeited. If your class is cancelled, please contact 1-800-669-8859, option 5 for more details.