Sonja Ams is an author, Emotion and Body Code Practitioner, Law of Attraction Practitioner, Certified NLP/Life Coach, LMT, and Independent Nikken Wellness Consultant. Sonja helps families “bring wellness home” by combining state of the art technology with holistic living principles in the creation of certified Wellness Homes as well as releasing trapped emotions to reach your full potential.
Sonja’s medical background is in the field of ElectroNeuroDiagnostics and dates back over 20 years. Upon moving from Tennessee to Phoenix, Arizona in the early 1990’s, Sonja pursued natural healing techniques through massage therapy. She also specializes in healing modalities centered around energy dynamics such as the NLP, Life Coaching, EFT, the Emotion and Body Code, and Ho’noponono.
Sonja believes that the body possesses innate, self-healing mechanisms, and that healing begins with the mind. Sonja practices Tai Chi daily and incorporates the Six Healing Sounds as part of her daily health-enhancing routine. Sonja is an avid hiker and uses that time to center herself and create her day through visualization and affirmation.
- EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique. Member of ACEP
- NLP-Neuro Linguistics Programming
- Law of Attraction Practitioner
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Evaluation for Adults and Children
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Hypnosis Mastery of Yoga Teachers Training Program
- Phoenix Local Shops
- First Local Arizona
- ULBC-United Latino Business Coalition
- PACCA- Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Arizona
- NAAP- National Association of Asian American Professionals