Transformation in Action
Breaking Through Limiting Beliefs to Live the Life of your Dreams
Transformation in Action will lead you on a journey from mediocrity to extraordinary success by teaching you to live consciously, improve your attitude, and enrich your life through the Law of Attraction. With the Five Pillars of Health as the structural framework: healthy mind, body, family, society and finances, you will achieve the balance necessary to create abundance and prosperity.
- Operate from a higher plane of consciousness to achieve your goals and dreams.
- Transform your thinking to be rid of negativity once and for all.
- Tune your energy to vibrate at a higher frequency.
- Cultivate a positive attitude toward every day life situations.
- Become increasingly grateful for the little things you used to dismiss.
- Learn to effectively attract what you desire with “tried and true” Law of Attraction techniques.
- Explore holistic modalities to expand your health care paradigm.
- Develop balance in the 5 Pillars of Health.
- Rejoice in forgiveness and self love.
- Allow your potential to unfold in ways you never before thought possible.
Start your Transformation
Order your copy today
Begin your Transformation
Order your copy today
About the Authors
Sonja Ams is well entrenched in the natural health and energy medicine arena. She is certified in NLP, Hypnotherapy, Law of Attraction and is an EFT practitioner. Asserting that healing begins in the mind, Sonja incorporates these mind/body techniques by bringing her clients integration and balance.
Dr. Alisa Cooper
Dr. Alisa Cooper is a chiropractor, certified clinical nutritionist and certified EFT practitioner with a penchant for writing and editing. Dr. Alisa has been passionately educating and helping others achieve optimal wellbeing for over two decades.
Wellness 4 Life
Wellness is more than the absence of dis-ease. Wellness is about bringing the mind, body, and spirit into balance, known as homeostasis. Wellness can be viewed as being balanced in five key areas: mind, body, family, society, and finances. Living a wellness lifestyle is a pro-active and preventive way to achieve optimal health.